Sunday, December 12, 2010

My special experiences in Uzbekistan (2)


 
4. Uzbekistan staple food - bread  
 
This is my uzbekistan friend. She took me one of the traditional market in Uzbekistan. In this market, we bought one bread which is staple food. It has round shape and is very big. But little bit hard to chew so uzbekistan eat this with soup. I could buy very cheap price in traditional market.
 





 
5. Doing winter activities in Uzbekistan mountain 
 
I visited one mountain near charvic lake. In Uzbekistan, there is no place to take ski so they usually go to mountain which is very high like picture. They take ski and sleight on mountain. In this place, I took sleight and rode a horse. Actually this was first time to ride a horse , it made me scared. The master hold his horse for me but after leaving rope, horse run very fast ! I almost died TT. When you go to country in Uzbekistan, you can see many people who are working in field. They earn money by farming so there are many horses in country.


 
 
6. Kim byung hwa museum  
 
Maybe, you have a question what it is. This is kim byung hwa museum. He is kind of head of a village in the central asia. Actually, the cental asia has sad history. 70-80 years ago, Japan attacked to korea so we had to live by japan. At that time, korean moved to central asia by japan. people who moved to central asia, they lose their place. But kim byung hwa make people cheer up, people made one village and they made rule for living this village. In fact kim byung hwa make people live. They want to prase his effort so they made museum for kim byung hwa. Now there are many people who can speak korean in Uzbekistan because they had sad history.  


 
6. Visiting Uzbekistan University 
 
I also visited Uzbekistan university. In Uzbekistan, learning korean is very popular thing. Even they have class that student can learning korean. That is there is korean major in this university. I met one student whose major is korean. We talked about korea. He really wanted to visit korea and he studied korean every day. We changed e-mail address and I wish he will visit to korea.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment ~~~ it makes me happy ^0^