Sunday, December 12, 2010

My special experiences in Malaysia (2)




2. My Birthday in Malaysia


While I was in Malaysia, there was my birthday. So, my friends who went to Malaysia with  me hold a birthday party for me. We went to Pub and one singer who is working in this pub song for me. I had to introduce in front of pub kkkkk. We ate Malaysia beer like this picture. It it little bitter. It was expensive like US 5 dollars. This pub is Malaysia general Pub.   




3. Foot Massage

You know, maassage is very popular in east-south asia countries. As you know, we had to work over 10 hours by standing. We were very tired so we went to foot massage shop. It is very cheap like US 10 dollars for 1 hour. After washing your foot by yourself, you just seat this chair (This chair is SO comfortable). They touch your foot for 1 hour. After getting foot massage, you can feel heaven ! I want to get massage again TT. I'm so tired these days !  





4. Malaysia Traditional food : Nasi Lemak 

Malaysia people usually eat this food - Nasi Lemak. This consists of chicken, coconut rice, onion and meat. They don't eat beef so they eat chicken usuall. It is about US 4 dollars. But, there are spices so korean can't eat Nasi Lemak easily. Af first, I couldn't eat but after trying every times, I could eat. some meat which is left are very similar to beer boiled down in soy. If you want to eat Nasi Lemak, GO TO Madam Kwan's restaurant. This place is very popular in Malaysia. You can find this restaurant anywhere.  







5. Malaysia Coffee 

Do you want to buy souvenir in Malaysia? why don't you buy white coffee? This coffee is very famous coffee. It is like representative coffee in Malaysia. This taste is very similar to korea maxim coffee but it is more sweet actually. Also, it is very cheap like US 4 dollars and there are 10 coffees in box but it is very big. Maybe you have to share one packet with your family or  friends. When I give this coffee to my relatives, they really liked this coffee. Buy white coffee in Malaysia ! ^^



6. Twin building

Maybe you can see this picture on TV or Internet. The most representative thing in Malaysia is TWIN BUILDING!!! It is called KLCC. Its appearance is like jewelry. Even when it's night, they changed to white jewelry like this picture. They send light to outside. So you will think that it is shyning jewelry. It is very beautiful so you had better take picture in front of this building. VERY Beautiful !!!! I'll never forget this building. I think this building is the most beautiful building in the world !!! ><


No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment ~~~ it makes me happy ^0^