Sunday, December 12, 2010

My special experiences in Europe (France, Swiss, Italy)


Europe is my first traveling during my life. When I was 20 years old, I decided to travel Europe. Why I decided to travel is that I changed from high school student to university student. It means that I am adula really. I wanted to celerbrate my adult life's beginning. Also, Why I chose Europe for travelingg is that Europie is my kind of traveling romance. While I was studying for entering university, it made me tired and getting lose my dream. But traveling Europe when I am 20 years old made me happy and strong. Finally, I could  be inha university student and I could travel Europe with my university friend Eun - ji. I traveled to 4 countries such as England, France, Swiss and Italy. I have been there for 10 days so I couldn't see many attractions I expected but I want to introduce attractions I was impressed in Europe to you guys.
 
 



1. Eiffel Tower in Paris - France
 
I think Eiffel tower is most beautiful in Paris. I heard that at fiirst time, paris people dislike Eiffel tower because they thought Eiffel tower makes paris dirty. Paris is very low city but Eiffel tower is very high so they thought like that. But as time goes by, Eiffel tower could be one of the most famous attractions in Paris. In order to climb Eiffel tower, you have to take elevator 2 times, and It takes about 15 minutes but if you arrive there, you can't close your mouth. This is SO beautiful! You can see all paris city. I was very impressed by this view. Actually this tower is for the first time to visit tower so I can't forget view when I watched on the top of Eiffer tower. After I get married, I will go back to Eiffel tower with my husband and my parents. Maybe I'll fall in love with my husband again because Eiffel tower make me can love ! So beautiful ^0^*
 
 


2. Swiss  

When you imagine Swiss, What can you come into your mind? In my case, I can imagine snow on the mountain. Swiss has many famous things like chocolate, swatch and cheese but I remember mountain which was covered with snow. If you go to Swiss, you can find this mountain everywhere easily. I climbed this mountain with my friend and I took cable car in this place. Swiss is kind of a scene of tale. Swiss is also beautiful! On the mountain, some people take ski in winter. Someday, I want to take ski in Swiss with my husband if I back to Europe! I attached to my pictures. Have a look ><!!!
 
 
 
 
3. Italy - The city of history 

I'll never forget Italy also because Italy has many  attractions for roma history. When I walked on the street, I could see places about roma history everywhere. At that time, I was not interested in history. Even I didn't know my country's history but now I'm really interested in korea history because  Italy made me like this. Maybe Italy is very similar to Gang hwa in incheon, korea. Gang hwa has also a lot of history places. Like this, Italy has many many attractions for history. If you go to Italy after studying roma history, You can get many information about roma history in Italy.
 
Tips * Do you know Fontana di trevi? Fontana di trevi has legend. If you throw only one coin to trevi, You will back to Italy someday. Also, If you throw two coins to trevi, You can have meet forever lover during your life ! I threw just only one coin to trevi, maybe I'll back to trevi someday... I hope ! ^^ Try this when you go to Fontana di trevi ><
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment ~~~ it makes me happy ^0^