Saturday, December 11, 2010

My special experiences in Malaysia (1)



1. Malaysia Beauty 10 Expo

September, 2010, I could have chance to go toMalaysia for Expo. I'm GTEP staff. Maybe, you want to know what is GTEP. GTEP is Global Trade Expert incubating Program. Korea Trade Association and the ministry of knowledge and economy made this program. So, I had to go to Malayisia for joining this Expo.
Actually, Malaysia Beauty 10 Expo is one of the biggest expo in Malaysia. In order to join this Expo, I had to make report for this about 100 pages. First, I met owner of company which wants to join with our program, I had to make marketing strategy for this stuff.







Usually, most people go to another country for traveling. But, my traveling experiences are usually for business. This is also unique experience for me. As you can see, my stuff for this expo is flat iron. Most company which joined this expo sold many stuffs. So, they couldn't get much money because many stuffs make customer's concentration distracted. But, our marketing strategy is selling only one stuff. So, we sold flat iron as you can see this picture. Our flat iron is very famous all over the world. This is selling about 90 % in the world. This is made by KOREA !!! isn't it beautiful?








Our marketing strategy succeed, so we could earn about US$25,000. we were really happy !!!! During expo, we couldn't take a rest because we were so BUSY. But, we could find many contracters and we could learn about trading much. Actually, this is very difficult thing because we have to design buth, make marketing strategy, find stuff for expo and so on. But, I'm sure that this is very special experience for me and I could learn many things from this expo. I grew up one more time ! Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment ~~~ it makes me happy ^0^