Saturday, December 11, 2010

My special experiences in Australia (3)




In Australia, there are many places for leisure. near brisbane which I lived, there is one island for leisure which is Moreton Island. I really wanted to do snorkeling because Australia sea is very clean. With my friends, I visited to moreton island for my leisure time. We did snorkeling, sand boarding, taking zet  ski, eating buffet in moreton island by taking yacht. 
  


1) sand boarding - staff gave sand board each person. But you have to climb sand mountain. Maybe you might think that it is easy to climb sand mountain but VERY DIFFICULT ! I'm sure that you just take sand boarding 2 or 3 times.




2) taking zet ski on the sea -  you can have chance to take zet ski on the sea. This is very interesting because it is very fast! If you leave rope, you might fall into sea. It gives you thrill !


 


3) snorkeling  - are you ready to fall into the sea? it makes you scared but don't worry ! you have to prepare glove, snorkeling glass and safety plate like picture so it's not dangerous. Also some safety guides follow us ! When I fell into the sea, I could see many fish and animal which live in the sea. Even I could touch fish ! I really wanted to take a picture but I couldn't becuase I didn't prepare underwater camera TT. From my yacht, I swan to treasure ship because this is the place for snorkeling that there are many fish we can see.




4) buffet for lunch - It's time to have lunch. we were so hungry because all activities make us very tired ( but it was very funny). Some staffs prepared buffet for us. We could choose all foods we want ! I was really hungry, I chose all foods for me. It was so delicious!!!



5) captain of our yacht - He is our captain of our yacht. He is Australian and he got many prizes about yacht contest. He is very funny so we could have great time in moreton island. Thank you ^0^




6. Leisure time in Australia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment ~~~ it makes me happy ^0^