Sunday, December 12, 2010

My special experiences in Hongkong & Macao (1)


Before I go back to Korea, I applied stop over in Hong kong for 6 days. As we know, Hong kong is the country for shopping, when I was in there, many department stores hold sale. So, there are many people who want to buy many things in Hong kong,but I couldn't buy because of many people. If I want to buy something, I had to line  up in front of shop for a long time about 3 or 4 hours. Even Chanel or Gucci, they got too many peope in there, I can't see anything. Therefore, I gave up shopping, I decided to go around market or atrractions. (If you want to go to Hong kong for shopping, You had better go to Hong kong early before the end of year!!! You can't buy anything if you go there late)






1. Heo You San - Mango food

If you read Hong kong traveling book, they recommend eating heo you san. Hong kong people really like eating mango food like juice, ice cream and so on. So, they made mango food shop. This is heo you san. Maybe you can find heo you san everywhere in Hongkong. At that time, I was really sick so I couldn't eat anything even water. Almost, I had to give up my traveling in Hong kong but I could do it because of heo you san mango juice. I bought mango juice in heo you san, after that, my body was getting better. This mango juice make me healthy ! I think that mango has a lot of vitamin, so it makes me like that. You can feel real mango taste when you eat heo you san mango juice. Sometimes, people eat mango rice cake but I prefer eating mango juice ! Try it !





2. Hong kong high apartment

As you can see, there are a lot of high apartments in Hong kong. I think they got over 40 floors in apartment. This is not special apartment in Hong kong but general apartment for people. Also, they got unique design for apartment like sprite, zebra shape or marvelous shape. I heard that Hong kong has very small area to live so they had to make high apartment. Also, hong kong people think the theor of divination based on topography, that is high apartments make Hong kong very powerful so that's why there are many high apartments in Hong kong.







3. Meeting Hong kong friend

While I was visiting Hong kong church, I met one hong kong friend. At that time, one wedding ceremony held in this church, I was just watching it. Suddenly, someone talked to me, " Are you Korean?" "Yes!"
She is chinese (hong kong), she is learning korean for 3 years so she is good at speaking korean. We talked about korea and hong kong, she recommended many attractions near this church. Also, she wanted to take a picture with me because she wanted to upload our picture in facebook for introducing korean friend (me). We took a picture for this, after that, she gave letter for me which is for our meeting. But, she wrote letter by chinese, so STILL I can't read her letter........... I'm so sad...... But I'm having this letter still ^^








4. Madamtusso museum
Do you think I am with very famous people actually? are you sure? NO, I'M NOT. This is wax doll! These are was doll but you can touch very very famous person in this museum. In fact, we can't meet famous people directly, also we can't touch them. But if you want to do this, you just go madamtusso museum. You can meet various famous people all around the world. Even I met England king and queen. This is very interesting experience. Also, they got places about this character so you can take a picture in this place with famous person. I mean, If you want to take a picture with chinese president, you can take a picture in front of airplane. Children really like madamtusso museum because they can touch, hug and take a picture with famous people.



No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment ~~~ it makes me happy ^0^