Sunday, December 12, 2010

My special experiences in Uzbekistan (1)


Last year (2009), I visited to Uzbekistan because I got first prize for book review contest. The shin dong trading company owner wrote his autobiography and he gave his book to inha university students who took class for the world. I read this book and wrote book review. He chose two students for visiting Uzbekistan for free ! I was chosen ^^ That's why I visited to Uzbekistan. I was in Uzbekistan for 5 days. It's also free !






1. Uzbekistan traditional costume 

This is Uzbekistan traditional costume. This costume is very long and they got sprite shape like picture. Colors are very various but I chose that costume because this costume is more beautiful than other costume. Also, they usually wear hat when they wear traditional costume. I think uzbekistan is near russia, so they got russia culture becuase russia is ver cold country so they have to put hat everyday ! And when they go to temple or monastery, they make ready to wear traditional costume and hat.








2. Uzbekistan traditional food 

I went to Uzbekistan traditional food restaurant. Uzbekistan people usually eat lamb, bread,  soup and some vegetables.  I heard that Uzbekistan staple food is bread so they usually eat bread with soup. Sometimes when they have special day like visiting guest, they prepare lamb for guest. Also, they really like vodka. Second picture is dish for vodca. Their taste is sour. When you drink vodca, it is very bitter but if you eat this dish, it makes us sweet ! But, I couldn't eat vodca, actually I like drinking but vodca alchol percent is very high !!!!TT 





3. Souvenir I bought in Uzbekistan 

When I visited one temple, this flute was sold. It is made by soil but sound is very clear and pure. Also, I can make melody by using some holes like picture and they've got various designs so I chose animal shape. I gave this flute to my friends, they really liked because it is very cute ! You can see this flute anywhere in Uzbekistan temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment ~~~ it makes me happy ^0^